ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Haha

That was great. Especially when you click on the chicks boobs. I lol'd hard!

Kitty Secksings Collab 2 Kitty Secksings Collab 2

Great

Quite an awesome movie if I say so myself. Loved it. :D

[KK] Catnip 16: E-Rection [KK] Catnip 16: E-Rection

Kickass

I lolled. This is trap by the way!

KatnipKitten responds:

What up dude?

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

I have my opinions but.

This was absolutely ingenous! I loved it. Especially the anal part. LOL.

Good job man, fived.

Crashing, but not guilty Crashing, but not guilty

I for one liked it.

It was well built, and the sprites were high quality. I do not agree with sprites being used in flash movies, but this one I had to make an acception to.
I agree with the below user, the sound quality was TERRIBLE...BUT, I didn't give it a zero because it's not as bad as most movies. I give you an 8.

GOOD JOB!

2001: A Sp@ce Odyss3y 2001: A Sp@ce Odyss3y

What has Newgrounds come to?

Newgrounds used to be a serious place, where they would let NO faggotry, such as this pass through the portal. But ever since the year 2005, that has changed. Many faggots let about anything pass.

BunnyClock responds:

Are you sure you haven't been in a coma for the last 4 years?

MB's Weird Mysterys Ep. 2 MB's Weird Mysterys Ep. 2

Man

Wow. I love it. Better than the first...WAY BETTER. Make more please. I'm in love with the movies you make now...
Really...I am...

PS.Hey. It's NGAIOG, yea. Me. Umm, please help me via AIM with the hair thing. I can't draw hair worth a crap...I can't make highlights eaither, but yeah...

By the way, please Unlblock me.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Excellent Submission

This is a good Final Fantasy movie. But a lot of people think that this is overrated but this submission blows most of the Final Fantasy submissions out of the water.

Good job working on the art, and salutations my friend.

*applause*

Banana Phone Banana Phone

A Superb Submission

This movie has a lot of good points, and you should use more of this type of humor from this movie and mold it into a great type of series with those characters.

Most of your flash is great, but the sequel to the Banana Phone flash has set off a lot of people, especially those who respect you.

Tone down on the pranks, and tone up on the quality of your flashes.

- Mark

The Final Task The Final Task

When a movie is a technical achievement.

There was a Portal entry quite a while back that the name of escapes me. It involved a man being chased by Critter-like creatures, until he ran out of his house, only to see thousands of said creatures outside which quickly swarmed toward him. The end. Was this a great movie? I didn't think so.. after all.. why were these critters there, and why did they attack him? But the animation was, at the time of viewing, the best I'd seen performed in Flash, period. The Final Task takes this to the next level. If you complain about it not having plot, humor, a point, you must realize that the purpose of this was not those - the purpose of this movie was a technical achievement, to prove that animation didn't have to be stilted and minimal. It was fluid, and had a good premise to show off that fluidity. I for one don't see the critic's point.. not everything has to be funny. Sometimes being beautiful is enough.